As February approaches, so does the particular occasion where we express our (undying?) love and devotion to that special someone in our lives…[Even if that special someone is yourself…]
Yes, I’m talking Valentine’s Day!
Okay – I’ll admit – obviously we should be showing our love and appreciation on any given day of the year, but I think it’s fun to do something romantic or sweet and silly for Valentine’s Day. Don’t have a certain special someone? Why not do something for your best friend instead!
While my own Valentine’s Day tradition always involves some kind of homemade chocolate indulgence (a must!,) I thought I’d share a little compilation of fun Valentine’s gift ideas for those of you shopping for something unique. Here are some of my personal favorites:
1. Do You Like Me? Check Yes or No – Sweetheart Cuff Bracelet – $25 (I have 3 different styles of these available, but the check-boxes version is really a classic!)
2. Valentine Card – 3D Hearts $4 (Yes, this is indeed awesome. You can write your own personal 3D message inside too!)
3. Greeting Card – Just The Way I Am $4 (For those with a sense of humor!)
4. Sterling Silver and Pink Pearl Drop Earrings $27 (One of my favorite earring styles, with vintage sterling silver and freshwater pearls. Available in other colors if pink isn’t your recipient’s style.)
5. Custom Couples’ Portrait Hand Carved Stamp $70 (A usable work of art! You can stamp your faces everywhere! :) This would be a really great idea to use on wedding invites or Thank You cards.)
6. Hand Blown Glass Anatomical Heart In a Jar $95 (Another work of art. A really unique and interesting piece!)
7. Fleur de Sel Swirl Marshmallows $10 (Having eaten both marshmallows and caramel from this shop, I can attest to the fact that their sweets are AMAZINGLY delicious! Super friendly shop owners, too. Definitely a great gift!)
8. Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles $12.95 (I haven’t tried these yet but I’m pretty sure they are delicious just by the photo alone! You really can’t go wrong with a chocolate/raspberry combo.)
Clearly I could make a list of dozens of gift ideas, but I thought I’d spare you this time. All of these gifts can be found on Etsy following the links. Enjoy!
Have any Valentine’s gift ideas you’d like to share? Maybe a favorite dessert recipe? Let me know in the comments!