It’s finally here – my Holiday Sale has begun! November 16th through 23rd, 2014, save $10 when you spend $50 or more, and save $20 when you spend $100 or more! Use coupon code 10OFF50 or 20OFF100 at either http://www.victoriaallison.com/ or http://victoriacampallison.etsy.com/ Please enter the coupon code during checkout. (It is not valid on prior purchases.) Enjoy!
As February approaches, so does the particular occasion where we express our (undying?) love and devotion to that special someone in our lives…[Even if that special someone is yourself…]
Yes, I’m talking Valentine’s Day!
Okay – I’ll admit – obviously we should be showing our love and appreciation on any given day of the year, but I think it’s fun to do something romantic or sweet and silly for Valentine’s Day. Don’t have a certain special someone? Why not do something for your best friend instead!
While my own Valentine’s Day tradition always involves some kind of homemade chocolate indulgence (a must!,) I thought I’d share a little compilation of fun Valentine’s gift ideas for those of you shopping for something unique. Here are some of my personal favorites:
1. Do You Like Me? Check Yes or No – Sweetheart Cuff Bracelet – $25 (I have 3 different styles of these available, but the check-boxes version is really a classic!)
2. Valentine Card – 3D Hearts $4 (Yes, this is indeed awesome. You can write your own personal 3D message inside too!)
3. Greeting Card – Just The Way I Am $4 (For those with a sense of humor!)
4. Sterling Silver and Pink Pearl Drop Earrings $27 (One of my favorite earring styles, with vintage sterling silver and freshwater pearls. Available in other colors if pink isn’t your recipient’s style.)
5. Custom Couples’ Portrait Hand Carved Stamp $70 (A usable work of art! You can stamp your faces everywhere! :) This would be a really great idea to use on wedding invites or Thank You cards.)
6. Hand Blown Glass Anatomical Heart In a Jar $95 (Another work of art. A really unique and interesting piece!)
7. Fleur de Sel Swirl Marshmallows $10 (Having eaten both marshmallows and caramel from this shop, I can attest to the fact that their sweets are AMAZINGLY delicious! Super friendly shop owners, too. Definitely a great gift!)
8. Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles $12.95 (I haven’t tried these yet but I’m pretty sure they are delicious just by the photo alone! You really can’t go wrong with a chocolate/raspberry combo.)
Clearly I could make a list of dozens of gift ideas, but I thought I’d spare you this time. All of these gifts can be found on Etsy following the links. Enjoy!
Have any Valentine’s gift ideas you’d like to share? Maybe a favorite dessert recipe? Let me know in the comments!
First of all, Happy (almost) Thanksgiving! As much as I love cooking, baking, and ..well, eating!.. I think we’re going to take it easy this holiday. I’ve been working non-stop almost every day of the week and I think we’re going to have something in the form of a crock pot dinner. You don’t really have to twist my arm here – I love pretty much anything that comes out of a crock pot!
‘Tis the season for crazy (er – determined?) Black Friday retail shoppers. Are any of you waiting in line all night to get a deal? I sure am not. I don’t think you could even pay me to go stand outside in the cold all night and then brave the mad rush of shoppers that follows. I much prefer online shopping – you can browse all you want without being pressured to purchase, you can comparison shop and price check from various retailers, and you can do it all in your pajamas! – what’s not to love?
I will, however, be gearing up for Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend in my own store. This involves prepping some designs to get more items ready for shipping on short notice, making sure my shipping area is organized, and getting some extra wrapping materials ready to go, and general running around my work space like a madwoman until everything is 100% completed and ready to make my life easier. (Which it never really is, is it?)
This holiday weekend – November 24th-28th, I’ll be offering free shipping on all orders in my Etsy shop. Additionally, for this last full week of November, all orders placed through either my Etsy shop OR regular website (http://www.victoriacamp.com) will receive a raffle ticket with their package. The winning raffle ticket will receive a FREE custom map key chain (with any city/town of their choosing!) The winning number will be announced on my Facebook page on 12/4/11.
Shipping your purchase directly to your recipient? I can include a gift message with the item, just let me know in the Message to Seller in the checkout screen. Your message will be sent in a small map or dictionary envelope, depending on the item ordered.
Have a great rest of November!